BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Great Quote

  • Some times small things in life hurt a lot.If u dont agree with me, try to sit on a pin!!
  • Itni masoomiat kahan se latey ho?itna acha kese muskaratey ho?bachapan se hi kaminey ho ya shakal aesi banatey ho
  • Mobile phones are the only things in live of which men talk about having the smallest.
  • A lawyer says 'we' won' or 'You' have lost.
  • Real anarchists play chess without kings.
  • Monday is one seventh of your life!
  • When I was young I begged God for a bike, but God does not work that way... so I stole a bike and begged for forgiveness!
  • Some people live because it is illegal to kill them!
  • Husbands only drink to make wife look prettier.
  • Love is blind, ladies' underwear is braille
  • Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.
  • Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own
  • I was born intelligent - education ruined me.
  • If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
  • Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • How come "abbreviated" is such a long word?
  • Money is not everything. There's Mastercard & Visa.
  • Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
  • The wise never marry. and when they marry they become otherwise.
  • "Your future depends on your dreams" So go to sleep
  • "Hard work never killed anybody" But why take the risk
  • "Work fascinates me" I can look at it for hours
  • God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

0 comments: