BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

God of War 2


















Hello today I am going to review God of war 2 . I have been playing I have been playing God of War 2 for last 1 year. This is perhaps the best game that i have ever played.

Storyline: 8/10
Graphics: 7/10
Control: 8/10
Ingame Visuals: 10/10
fight Sequence: 10/10
Weapons: 10/10
Usability: 9/10

The game storyline runs great. The player is thoroughly engaged in the Game. Cutscenes are excellent and its great to watch them. However there are lot of places where you can get stuck while playing the game. But do not worry and do not give up. It took me 4 month to finish the game first time I was playing. After that, I have finished this game as many many as 8 time. All these 8 times i started in friday and was done by sunday afternoon. Youtube have videos of all the stages so there would never be situation, wherin you would be stuck forever. And the best part is once you get going with the joystick on PS2, fun gets unlimited and its thrill to play it then.

For the first time the cutscenes are a feast to watch. However from the second time, you might find them 'too long a wait'. I believe there should have been an option to skip the cutscene from the second time. However, that in no way a drawback for the game. God of war is simply out of the world. So get your copy today.

0 comments: